Saturday, December 31, 2011

BYE 2011, HI 2012…

Today gonna be the last day for year 2011…leaving the year 2011 doesn't mean leaving the memories that happened through out this year… some of the memories can make me laugh but some maybe can make my tears drop…hehehe…that is the colour of life…life is unexpected and whatever happened in our life is occur for a reason that we might realize or not..for me, the sweet memories I will keep it in my "life album" (I'm not sure whether this term exist or not…belasah je..) but the bitter or maybe the sad one I will delete it from my memory storage or at least try to not think about it…let bygones, be bygones…J…one of the sweet moment in my life is when I got chance to visit Hong Kong in last March...during my childhood, one of my dream is to go to oversea and now I just can't believe that it had become a reality…but for 2012, I think there will be no more trip to oversea for me due to financial circumstances…hahahahaha…maybe can have a trip within Malaysia..I hope so…hehehehe…the rest let it just a history in my life…no turn back but keep on looking forward…


 

When talking about new year, some people may assume it as a beginning of new life or it's a time for them to start something new maybe new ambition, new house, new job or maybe new life partner….hahahaha…just kidding…but obviously, it all about NEW…for me there is not much different for this new year than the previous year…I hope this new year 2012 will be more better for me in all aspects…(if I mention it here, I will come with a long list…hehehe)…always pray the best for myself, my family and also all my friends no matter where they are….HAPPY NEW YEAR 2012…


 

As usual, the celebration for this coming new year was so simple for me. I'm just coming back from hostel to attend the BBQ feast with the students. I had an intention to join the students waiting for the new year countdown, but I can't because there were a lot of mosquitoes…so, the best solution to avoid mosquitoes bite is going back home…J

No comments:

Post a Comment